Line Prep / Cook Career Opportunity
Job-type: Full Time
To email resume, click here
We are looking for a professional person who cares about putting their best foot forward and has a real passion for cooking with fresh ingredients.
The perfect candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A minimum of 6 months of experience and proven track record in a high volume kitchen
- Excellent knife skills
- Highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Punctuality and reliability
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented - Familiarity with scratch cooking
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to consistently produce the highest quality food under pressure
- Positive, team oriented attitude, with good work ethic
- An understanding of how to use and maintain all kitchen equipment
- Works clean, safe and organized -Able to follow recipes and directions
- Weekend availability a must
Shift starts at 7:00 a.m., so we need a “morning person” who can “bring it” early.
We prepare fresh food by hand every day. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person to join our team. We have been on the Food Network 3 times in the past month and getting ready for another show in July which will make it busier then normal. We want a crew member who is looking to jump right in and learn our menu and recipes.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Paid Time Off
One location (777 Starkweather Ave., Cleveland OH 44113)
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This job offers competitive wages and great potential to grow with our company for the right candidate.
We will be conducting interviews immediately.
+ Please submit your resume to email@example.com if you would like to talk more about this position or schedule an interview.